Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

that's my sentiment, exactly.

                                             (* I'M ALWAYS REPEATING MYSELF*)


I'm preparing for a show at Historic Northampton in September. 
I'll be reworking some older pieces 
and making some new images and objects. 
The piece, titled "Legacy Strike" 
will interface articles from the museum's permanent collection 
with items which I have inherited from relatives. 
I'll be creating new narratives that exploit 
and explore my complicated relationship 
with my family, and by extension- 
these objects.


here come the bombs!


escape ladder made from dresses my mother and maternal aunt wore as infants

missiles/sinkers
containing shards of a broken china set i receieved in the mail from my mother

working things out in the studio

phantom....

rocketeer cranks out the goods







No comments:

Post a Comment